Monday, December 26, 2011

What are the Symptoms of Asthma?

Most people with asthma only have difficulty breathing every so often. When it does happen, it is known as an asthma flare-up or an asthma attack. A person having an asthma attack may cough, wheeze (make a whistling sound while breathing), be short of breath and feel an intense tightness in the chest. Many people say it feels extremely hard to get air in and out of their lungs, like they are breathing through a small straw. An asthma attack can last for several hours or longer if a person doesn’t use asthma medication. Afterwards, the person usually feels better.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete